Waking up in the morning to a driveway covered in snow isn’t fun, but that is nothing compared to having electrical features in your home that aren’t exactly safe. Sure, you may have some of the most modern electrical appliances in your home, but high-quality doesn’t necessarily guarantee a higher level of safety. A home safety inspection in Milwaukee is just what you need this winter to ensure your home safe, secure, and shining brightly. Inspection from a professional service can take care of any issues including frayed wiring or damaged outlets.
Allow Current Electric to be that professional service. We can provide you with the most comprehensive home safety inspection in Milwaukee that will make your home is equipped with safe and effective electricity. One of the best aspects of our inspection is that our electricians know to take their time and ensure any potential electrical problems are stopped before they worsen. Our repairs are durable and can actually extend the lifespan of your electrical features by years!
Take A Look At Our Safety Checklist!
At Current Electric, your safety means everything to us. We have a team of electricians on standby to help you in the event of an emergency, day or night, sunrise or sunset. To ensure your upmost safety, we’ve assembled this helpful checklist for you to follow:
Fridges, televisions, computers, and more can be powered with the use of extension cords, but you need to be wise with how you spread power across your home.
- How many cords are available in your home?
- Are cords showing signs of physical damage?
- Are fuel-burning appliances kept at least three feet away from potentially flammable material?
- How often do you use your appliances on a daily basis?
The chances of a residential fire due to heating system malfunctions are higher during this time of year. Smoke detection can be a lifesaver during this time, so make sure it’s good and ready to go.
- When was the last time you test your smoke alarms?
- How fast are their response time?
- Do you have smoke alarms in all rooms of their home?
- How old are your smoke alarms?
Exterior & Interior Lighting
The exterior and interior lighting in your home isn’t there to just look pretty. It can provide unlimited safety, but you need to make sure they’re working correctly.
- When was the last time your security lights were updated?
- Are lights in and out of your home flickering more often?
- How old are your exterior and interior lights?
- When did you last test your motion sensor lights?
- Have you considered an upgrade in kitchen and bathroom lighting?
In the event you do lose power, you need to be equipped with the right supplies to continue living comfortably in your home.
- Are you stocked with candles and flashlights?
- Are you equipped with a portable generator?
- Do you have a list of emergency contact numbers?
- Are you equipped with extra blankets and food?
Contact Current Electric today if you want a home safety inspection in Milwaukee and of course, follow this checklist!