New Construction & Remodeling Electrical Services in Milwaukee, WI
Your Preferred Electricians for a Wide Range of Home Upgrades & Installations
Since 1983 our Superheroes have been energizing and illuminating dreams to 1000’s of homes throughout Southeast Wisconsin. We pride ourselves on providing 5-star service in everything we do from the introduction to the completion of the project we are doing. Our Superhero team is fully licensed, insured, and trained to handle all of your electrical needs. Every Superhero attends many hours of training yearly to ensure they are up to date on all of the latest code requirements, local jurisdictional regulations, and technologies.
Our new construction and remodeling department will ensure these same philosophies transfers to our builders, remodelers, and homeowners that we work with. It is an honor to be the Electrical Sub-contractor of choice for many Design, Build and Remodeling Companies throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
Services We Offer For Homes Include:
WIRING FOR NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING:
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Replacing and installing switches, outlets, and dimmers
- New wiring for kitchen appliances
- Electrical service upgrade
- Service panel upgrade
- Fuse box upgrade
- Lighting design, replacement, and Upgrade
- Energy Consulting
- Ceiling fan and Chandelier install or repair
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Knob and Tube replacement
- Landscape Lighting
- Fire Safety and Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Whole home surge protection
- Indoor/Outdoor Security cameras
- Security Lighting installation
- Security Alarm wiring
- Video Doorbell
- In home networking
- Smart Thermostats
- Whole home entertainment
- Home Theater rooms
- Smart energy efficient features
- New Home Construction
- Home Theater
- Garages - Attached and Detached
- Pools and Hot Tubs
Professional, friendly, kind, honest, and trustworthy
I was so pleased, grateful, and blessed by the service I received today by Jim again.- Kathy W.
Current Electric are definitely at the top of our list!
We contacted Current Electric as we were looking to get some light fixtures and bathroom fans installed in spring, but when our breaker kept tripping after we DIY-ed the replacement of outlets this winter, we had to call for professional help!- dB P.
Have used it twice and the service is impeccable!
The team is there to answer safety questions to help leading up to the electrician's visit and helpful providing options, impact, and result so I can make the decision that is best.- Kaitlin T.