Waukesha Solar Services
Get Started With Solar in Waukesha
Solar energy is a resource available to many homeowners and commercial property owners in Wisconsin. When homeowners and business owners in Waukesha take advantage of Current Electric Co.’s solar services, they can harness the power of the sun to provide their homes and businesses with clean energy and save money on their electric bills.
That’s because our experienced solar panel installers can design and install solar panel systems that fit our customers’ unique needs and budgets.
There are several top-notch solar power systems available, from small solar panels that can be installed on your roof to large solar farms that can provide enough energy to power entire communities. Our experienced installers can consult with you about your energy needs and help you design a solar power system that is right for your budget and property.
After the system is installed, you can enjoy savings on your electric bill and feel good knowing you are helping the environment.
Call Current Electric Co. at (262) 214-5598 or reach out to us online to speak with our experienced electricians about the residential and commercial solar services we provide in Waukesha. Our Waukesha solar panel installation, maintenance, and repair team has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners improve their spaces and save money for decades.
Benefits of Installing Solar Panels in Waukesha
There are many reasons homeowners and businesses choose to install solar panels on their property. The two most common reasons are:
- Save Money – The most obvious reason residential and commercial property owners install solar panels on their property is to save money on their monthly electricity bills. Solar panels directly convert the sun’s energy into electricity that can power your home or business, so the more electricity you use, the more you will save. Your solar panels will produce more energy in the summer when the sun is at its brightest, but even in the winter, you will produce some electricity from the panels as long as it is sunny outside.
- Help the Environment – The other main reason businesses and homeowners install solar panels on their property is that it reduces their carbon footprint and raises the value of their property. Solar energy is a clean source of energy that does not pollute the environment, and using solar panels to produce electricity reduces the need for fossil fuels. Not only does this benefit the environment, but it also improves your home’s property value.
What Are the Steps I Need to Take to Install Solar Panels on My Property?
Installing solar panels on your property is a big decision, and you need to do your research before you decide to do it.
Here are the steps you need to take if you’re interested in installing solar panels on your property in Waukesha:
- The first step is to get estimates from local solar installers, like our team at Current Electric. This will allow you to learn what your options are and what it will cost to install a solar power system on your property.
- The next step is to choose the location for your solar panels. You should place them in a location with plenty of direct sunlight, and you should make sure the location is suitable. For example, an area that isn’t suitable to place your solar panels is too close to a tree that may grow in the future. This is due to the risk of the tree falling on your solar panels at some point. After you choose a location to place your solar panels, the installers will come out and install the panels and all the necessary components.
- The final step is connecting your solar panels to your home or commercial property’s electrical system. This process varies from location to location, depending on the age and make-up of your electrical system. The electricians will need to make sure everything is wired properly and safely before connecting your home or business to your solar panels. However, once everything is connected, you will be ready to start harnessing the power of the sun.
Waukesha Residential Electrical Services
At Current Electric Co., we are proud to provide a wide variety of electrical services for homes in Waukesha. Along with our solar services, our team is here to help you with any electrical needs you might have. Feel free to reach out to us for assistance and we'll be happy to lend a hand.
Our residential electrical services offerings include:
- Smart Thermostat Installation
- Generator Installation
- New Home Construction and Renovation Services
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Installation and Repair
- Whole Home Wiring and Rewiring
- Service Panel and Circuit Breaker Repair
- Switch and Outlet Installation and Repair
Waukesha Commercial Electrical Services
At Current Electric Co. in Waukesha, our team of skilled electricians is equipped to tackle a diverse range of commercial electrical issues. Whether you have a small retail space, a medium-sized warehouse, or a large office building, we provide dependable solutions for all your commercial electrical needs. If you require assistance with your commercial electrical problems, simply get in touch with us, and we'll handle it with expertise and care.
Commercial electrical services we provide include the following:
- Energy Audits
- New Construction and Renovation Services
- Low Voltage Access Control, Fire Alarms, and Security Solutions Services
- Service Panel Installation
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Design and Installation
- Electrical Safety Inspections
Let Our Waukesha Electricians Help You Solve Your Residential or Commercial Electrical Problems Today!
If you're in Waukesha and want to learn about solar panels or need assistance with residential or commercial electrical services, you can contact Current Electric Co. We'll discuss your energy needs and budget and find the perfect solar solution for your home or business. Our experienced electricians can also troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of electrical problems impacting your home or business.
Give our experienced electricians in Waukesha a call at (262) 214-5598 or get in touch with us online today.