What Are We Doing For COVID - 19
As we see the events unfold all over the news right now about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we are actively monitoring the WHO, CDC and government protocols and we are taking appropriate precautions in order to minimize disruption or delay in services to our customers.
Our response efforts are being adjusted as necessary as the situation evolves, however these are some of the steps we are taking as of now.
- All of our service vehicles are equipped with hand sanitizer and tools to ensure sanitary conditions while going from home to home.
- All technicians are equipped with masks and gloves that they will wear while in your home.
- We are encouraging all technicians to practice Social Distancing and change in social contact habits.
- All Employees are required to stay home if they are showing or feeling any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 and self quarantine if needed.
- We have taken additional sanitary steps in our offices as well including mandatory sanitation of all surfaces on a regular basis. Additional soaps and cleansers for hand washing and additional hand sanitizer throughout our building.
- Additionally we have asked employees to be extra cautious and refrain from any human contact throughout the call in someone’s home and throughout their day. We will also wipe down any areas of contact with sanitizer to assure we have properly cleaned up when we have performed our 5 star service.
- We encourage our customers to reschedule without any reschedule fees if there is any illness in the household.
At Current Electric there is nothing more important than the safety for our clients, their families and our employees. We will be following the progress of the virus while doing all we possibly can to service our customers and make sure we a performing top quality, safe service. If there are any questions please feel free to contact us at 262-214-5598 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to doing our best to be of service, and ask in advance for your patience during this trying and troublesome time.
Thank you for being our loyal customer and keeping our team Current.
Sincerely, we are here for you,